How to contact the CMLA
visit our World Wide WEB homepage
at the following URL :
By selecting the
you will get the latest news
At this site you will be able to
- download the latest version of MegaWave2;
- get access to the MegaWave2 forum
(to submit a question and to read the answers given to former questions);
- submit new modules;
- propose some corrections on the existing modules and kernel;
- inform the CMLA about contracts or products which use algorithms included in MegaWave2, as
it is required by the MegaWave2 Public License;
- report bugs, remarks, ...
Be sure that, even if we are not always able to answer, all mails will be read and remarks will
be take into consideration for a new release.
Address: MegaWave, CMLA, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan, 61 avenue du Président Wilson,
94235 Cachan cedex, France.